Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DHB 14 of 16

Raiderfans.net
    Member Sponsor

Veteran

DHB 14 of 16

If you don't knock'em on their ass, wait for the next play and hit'em again!!!!

OTF
    Hall of Famer
    I hope this becomes what we see on a regular basis. We need him to be consistent and dropping 4+ balls a practice is not going to get it done. I am pulling for the kid!

Chairman of the Board
    Good news keep it up DHB.

Disclaimer: Any of my comments posted here are not directed at any RFN members. It's just my opinion.

http://youtu.be/d29VsG35DQM
    Practice?

Hall of Famer
    Between this and JR's performance yesterday... the haters had a rough day.... ... I'm sure they'll be back though.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDER_Dave View Post
    Between this and JR's performance yesterday... the haters had a rough day.... ... I'm sure they'll be back though.
    LOL! What haters? Only a very few, VERY FEW have ever mentioned the bust label when talking about these two players. For those that mentioned concerns regarding either player, they are not haters. They are fans that want both players to succeed and do their best but are not afraid to react to news that is disconcerting. This whole "haters" thing that seems to find its way into many threads is a freaken joke. People need to grow up.

Marlo Black is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    I think the positive and negative people are both overreacting to everything. The Internet has become a gift and a curse.

Do this in a couple of games instead of practice.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by signal View Post
    LOL! What haters? Only a very few, VERY FEW have ever mentioned the bust label when talking about these two players. For those that mentioned concerns regarding either player, they are not haters. They are fans that want both players to succeed and do their best but are not afraid to react to news that is disconcerting. This whole "haters" thing that seems to find its way into many threads is a freaken joke. People need to grow up.
    Is there a certain % of hater posts required before I can use “The Haters”?
    Are you keeping track for us?

LOL.... The haters had a rough day yesterday… seems the “Hater Apologist” are going to have a busy day today.

Hall of Famer
    Is there a certain % of hater posts required before I can use “The Haters”?
    Are you keeping track for us?

LOL.... The haters had a rough day yesterday… seems the “Hater Apologist” are going to have a busy day today.
    What 'haters"?????????????? I really do not know WHO you are talking about. Please enlighten me, newbie. Please tell me who these "haters" are. I visit this site often and simply have no idea what you are talking about. I really want to know who it is you are obsessing over. All I can decipher from this site is there are a bunch of whiners who keep attacking these fictional Raider fans who sit around hoping that the players do not succeed. Get a life.

Hall of Famer
    What 'haters"?????????????? I really do not know WHO you are talking about. Please enlighten me, newbie. Please tell me who these "haters" are. I visit this site often and simply have no idea what you are talking about. I really want to know who it is you are obsessing over. All I can decipher from this site is there are a bunch of whiners who keep attacking these fictional Raider fans who sit around hoping that the players do not succeed. Get a life.
    Ah yes… the Newbie insult followed by “Get a Life”. How mature of you.

Hall of Famer
    Ah yes… the Newbie insult followed by “Get a Life”. How mature of you.
    Did not answer the question in the post, how convenient for you.

2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2014
    Raiderfans.net
    Member Sponsor

Chairman of the Board
    Good news hope this continues.
    PIRATE GUY I'M IN
    2014 OAKLAND RAIDERS: BUILDING THE FUTURE ONE PIECE AT A TIME

"Don't worry about the horse being blind, just load the wagon." John Madden
    Join our Social Group: House of Thrills Tailgating Crew. Post your pics. Tell us your experiences.
    http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/groups/house-thrills-tailgating-crew.html

Raiderfans.net
    Member Sponsor

Chairman of the Board
    Signal, brother. Come on now. When he mentions haters I don't believe he is singling out posters on this board. I think he is referring to all the haters in the NFL circle such as, ESPN, SI, Tim Kawakami, etc... If the shoe fits where it. I think the supporters of Russell are a mixed bag of synics and positive mindset people. Some see the glass half full and some see it half empty. I think all of US RAIDER FANS on this board want Russell and DHB to succeed. Must we bicker when it happens?
    Don't let what you can't do, stop you from doing what you can do!

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by R8RFOX View Post
    Signal, brother. Come on now. When he mentions haters I don't believe he is singling out posters on this board. I think he is referring to all the haters in the NFL circle such as, ESPN, SI, Tim Kawakami, etc... If the shoe fits where it. I think the supporters of Russell are a mixed bag of synics and positive mindset people. Some see the glass half full and some see it half empty. I think all of US RAIDER FANS on this board want Russell and DHB to succeed. Must we bicker when it happens?
    If he was talking about the media, then I would have not responded. I really do not care what the media states, nor do I react to it. Nor do I really care about anyone's reaction to it.

But I think he was referring to Raider fans. And more particularly to fans on this forum. Hence, "they will be back" phrase. But I honestly think there are some fools who actually believe that there are people on this forum that are 'Haters". That there are Raider fans who actually wish that players will fail.

Why? Because those so-called 'haters' had the temerity to mention that they have concerns about a player. I have had this debate, so I do know that there are actually people on this forum who believe there are Raider fans who 'hate' on players wanting them to fail. I know it is difficult to believe but that is their belief.

But yes, like you said, most people with an ounce of common sense know that Raider fans want Raider players to succeed.

Hall of Famer
    DHB there is few haters, for Russell there is a good amount. You hear about how he comes to camp out of shape and is really heavy from a comment where he said he was a little heavier.
    Oakland Raiders - Welcome to the New Age https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkXK7KBW3Dg

Terrelle Pryor - Hope https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq4qRYPcWT4

Subscribe and share.

Hall of Famer
    If he was talking about the media, then I would have not responded. I really do not care what the media states, nor do I react to it. Nor do I really care about anyone's reaction to it.

But I think he was referring to Raider fans. And more particularly to fans on this forum. Hence, "they will be back" phrase. But I honestly think there are some fools who actually believe that there are people on this forum that are 'Haters". That there are Raider fans who actually wish that players will fail.

Why? Because those so-called 'haters' had the temerity to mention that they have concerns about a player. I have had this debate, so I do know that there are actually people on this forum who believe there are Raider fans who 'hate' on players wanting them to fail. I know it is difficult to believe but that is their belief.

But yes, like you said, most people with an ounce of common sense know that Raider fans want Raider players to succeed.
    Further to that point: If anyone goes back and looks at any thread concerning DHB, they will see that I have been a supporter and have never lost faith in him. There were some that voiced concerns given his performance in the first week of practice. I for one thought that it was a bit early to panic, but UNDERSTOOD that their concerns had nothing to do with a stupid wish that he failed. They were merely honestly reacting to what was not good news. I do find it frustrating when some start calling their fellow RAIDER FANS 'haters" simply because they have concerns. It makes no sense to me.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information