Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Seat in the House?

DCMG is offline Limited Membership
    Rookie

Best Seat in the House?

I recently got season tickets in 2007 and have had the same seats (Section 317) since. Although they're up high, they're at the 50 and I can enjoy the view of the entire field. I'll probably renew the same seats, but I wanted to hear opinions on their seats/sections to help me decide if I should relocate. I appreciate your thoughts.

Chairman of the Board
    Quote Originally Posted by DCMG View Post
    I recently got season tickets in 2007 and have had the same seats (Section 317) since. Although they're up high, they're at the 50 and I can enjoy the view of the entire field. I'll probably renew the same seats, but I wanted to hear opinions on their seats/sections to help me decide if I should relocate. I appreciate your thoughts.
    The price is right, I bought the family season tix in the 300 sections a few years ago and they loved them. Best bang for your buck @ the HOT.
    Jesus was a good guy.... he didn't need this sh!t
    John Prine

Send my mail to the Rosarito beach cafe
    Warren Zevon

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day..... Teach him how to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.

Upgrade your account today and go PREMIUM!
    www.raiderfans.net/forum/payments.php

Hall of Famer
    Back in the day I liked sitting in the rowdy sections with the smell of chronic and people standing the whole game. I take my son to games now, so I like it a little more subdued -Sect 145 has been pretty mellow for the last 5 years. I'm not renewing this year. I would probably move up to Club if I was going to fork out the $2000 for a couple tickets.

Living in Colorado, I have to be able to sell the games I cannot make and these last 2 years I have eaten hundreds of dollars in tickets. I won’t renew until the value of a Raiders tickets is at the least - face.

I would just by single game tickets all year and bounce around - you can get tickets for less than face almost every week. Take your buddy and sit near the black hole, then the kids or wife in Club. You could get a whole stadium tour and figure out what works for you

R8drTahoe is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    I like Mt. Davis. I've been up there in 347 for 3 years now... The view is great for the price.

Hall of Famer
    I have had my season tickets for 3 seasons now in Section 310, row 5, seat 1, and I love it there. I'm in the corner of the end zone, and can see everything. It's right near the lip of the 3rd deck, so not too high at all. Last season cost me $470 for the season.
    -Been navigating the seas of Silver & Black and hoisting high the flag of piracy for over 30 years-

http://www.saveoaklandsports.org/

https://twitter.com/DarrenPArata

https://www.facebook.com/#!/NewStadiumforRaiders

2010 Member Sponsor
    Hall of Famer
    I am in sec. 120 2nd to the last row, under the over hang. I love those seats. Great view, great people, right near the bathroom and beer and very close to where we tailgate. Perfect!
    Drama........it's the lifeblood of those without a life.

RASPBERRY!!!

DubK Raider is online now Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    nice man

coach vic is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    SEC 103 ROW 6. I Really like my seats and the people I've met in my sec over the years.

Hall of Famer
    I sit in the East Side Club and I love my seats. But I can't afford to sit there any longer so I have a tough choice to make next season.

I do know, I have never had a good seat in the 100's, Everybody standing all the time gets annoying.

Stabler4HOF is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    It's really a question of value. The best seats in the house are usually the most expensive - 50 yard line, low second deck. In general, the best seats are either low in the second deck or high in the first deck. The closer you get to the 50, the more you pay. I don't like to be low in the first deck (first 10 rows) or 1st deck endzone because I think the perspective is bad.

If you are on a tight budget and only want to pay $36 or so, you can get low 3rd deck seats (rows 3-5) in sections 300-303 or 331-334. Good value there - much better seats than Mt. Davis.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabler4HOF View Post
    It's really a question of value. The best seats in the house are usually the most expensive - 50 yard line, low second deck. In general, the best seats are either low in the second deck or high in the first deck. The closer you get to the 50, the more you pay. I don't like to be low in the first deck (first 10 rows) or 1st deck endzone because I think the perspective is bad.

If you are on a tight budget and only want to pay $36 or so, you can get low 3rd deck seats (rows 3-5) in sections 300-303 or 331-334. Good value there - much better seats than Mt. Davis.
    I'm probably going to stay put this season. Not the cheapest, but for $76 at the 50 yard line, they're not too bad. Maybe next season, I'll move down to the Club Seats :-)

RaiderLovinGal is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    I am 223 row 5 and I love them. I can see all the action and I can even see what's happening on both sidelines. A few years ago I pondered moving closer to centerfield, but opted out because the view is better where I sit.

If I were you and were considering a move from the 300's, I would consider moving down a section to the 200's, just so you're closer to the action. But that's just me.

Rookie
    That's the plan eventually ... just got to justify spending the extra $$$ for moving down.

2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2014
    Raiderfans.net
    Member Sponsor

Chairman of the Board
    I got my season tickets in 1995 Section 332. In 1996 I moved to Section 230 Row 13 have been there since. I love my seats almost a straight view down the field. 2 rows under the under hang. It gets sun for the first quarter of the game, shade for the rest. When it rains I don't get wet. They have been trying to talk me into moving to the first deck in the 130's but it is the same price but I love the 2nd deck view. Unless I go club I will not move.
    PIRATE GUY I'M IN
    2014 OAKLAND RAIDERS: BUILDING THE FUTURE ONE PIECE AT A TIME

"Don't worry about the horse being blind, just load the wagon." John Madden
    Join our Social Group: House of Thrills Tailgating Crew. Post your pics. Tell us your experiences.
    http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/groups/house-thrills-tailgating-crew.html

RaiderLovinGal is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    Yeah, I hadn't experienced a rain game until this season. I must admit, not a big fan. ;)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information