Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By biondic

Thread: 33 years of Silver$Black from Roma.

biondic is offline Limited Membership
    Starter

33 years of Silver$Black from Roma.

I became fun when I was 7, I just liked helmet and colors,.. after some years in Italy a TV started finally to show NFL games in Sunday and I started to see every Sunday highlights but just looked and didn't understand much..
    Some years after one great day they showed an NCAA game with a great playa , his name was Marcus Allen who was playing for the Trojans and I started to admire him.
    During the game the speaker told lot of times that the dude was going to be a Raider because in the draft Allen was the target of All Davis. It happened.
    That was the beginning of my enjoy in football,.. just I was small but I still remember that was angry with Jim Planket because that time Raiders used to pass a lot, but not always in a good way and didn't let Marcus Allen to run when it was clear that he could destroy opponent teams by himself without much troubles
    Worse times I passed was not 2-14 with the second Art Shell season but the terrible AFC final with the Bills.
    Sure I'm not an expert in Football but I try to give my passion to my 3 boys for the Silver&Black colors (and A.S.Roma as well) and continue to look games via internet even when here in Roma it's four AM and have to go to work in the morning.
    Just hope to see DA develop the team better next year and possibly choose a better O-Line developer (Knapp has good passing plays but the running game is terrible, special if we consider that we have in McFadden a top 5 RB in this league) and finds better CBs .
    Silver&Black till I die.

KeiserSoze34 is offline Limited Membership
    Rookie

33 years of Silver$Black from Roma.

Ciao bello!! Finalmente ho trovato qualcuno di casa nella sezione international.....di Roma anch'io,peraltro.....in che zona sei ?
    Piacere,Simone. ;)

Thread Information