Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pacquiao Lost!

Bandito is offline Limited Membership
    Pro Bowler

Pacquiao Lost!

That was the worst decision I've ever seen in my life. Clearly that fight was fixed. Was a disgrace the sport of boxing has become.

Marquez dominated him...won 10 rounds...and loses the decision. One judge had it 116-112! Are you kidding me?!

I'm mutual...not a Manny fan, not a Marquez fan. Was just scoring that fight honestly. Worst, most blatant fix I've ever seen.

Anybody else lose all faith in the sport of boxing tonight?

Hall of Famer
    I didn't watch the fight I had to work. I was listening to sports radio on the way home and heard it was a sketchy decision. Hopefully I can find a torrent somewhere

BTW, your thread is likely to be moved.

Chairman of the Board
    It is what it is.

The punch-count heavily favored Pacquiao, but I thought Marquez landed more clean.

Marquez camp seemed to have a clear strategy, and applied it. Whereas Manny, appeared to have just get in the ring and fight.

By my view, this was a very, very close fight. A Pacquiao fan, I thought Marquez won it.
    "Be on time, pay attention, and play like Hell when I tell you to" - John Madden's three and only rules.

Mahalo Blackhole John

S&B4life is offline Limited Membership
    Rookie
    outside of the headbutt that pacman took, if you look at the damage on the two faces pacman won. number of punches landed matter more in boxing over the efficiency. I think pac still got it. if you watch closer he hit marquez plenty but marquez had fan hits that looked better and that ppl will remember more. it was close but it still shouldve been and was manny's win.

Chairman of the Board
    You are drunk...

go to bed.
    Welcome to the internet where you are free to post stupid sh*t...

BTW: I was d-mac before Darren McFadden was even born......so don't go there girlfriend.

Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by S&B4life View Post
    outside of the headbutt that pacman took, if you look at the damage on the two faces pacman won. number of punches landed matter more in boxing over the efficiency. I think pac still got it. if you watch closer he hit marquez plenty but marquez had fan hits that looked better and that ppl will remember more. it was close but it still shouldve been and was manny's win.
    If you look at the damage on the 2 faces? Number one, that's not how you score a fight. Number 2, Pacman was much more f'd up, and the stitches he's getting above his eye right now are NOT from a headbutt.

You are clearly a devout Paq fan.

E.99Raider is offline Limited Membership
    Veteran
    Marquez won that fight....Manny just hopped around and tried to pressure but Marquez would counter and counter and counter he clearly won that fight......that is how u beat Manny u slip and weather his flurries and counter...that is the blue print to beat Manny..........that was a bunch of krap!!!! I knew the judges were gonna screw him thought hahaha I even tried to place a bet that Marquez was gonna win but they were gonna screw him over hahaha

RaiderAM is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    It was a very close match. I thought it was a draw in my opinion.
    Many people are counting too much on Pacquiao's cut and that wasn't a cut made from an official hit.
    Marquez's face was clearly swelling up than Pacquiao's. Pacquiao landed and have thrown more punches than Marquez.

Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by d-mac37 View Post
    You are drunk...

go to bed.
    You talking to me, or the post above?

Pro Bowler
    There's been some sketchy happenings in boxing this year. Hopkins/Dawson conclusion and reversal last month for example.

RaiderAM is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    Well actually we're all losers beside the boxers. They get more money regardless and we spent $65+ watching them exchange punches.

Chairman of the Board
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandito View Post
    You talking to me, or the post above?
    I'm talking to you.

If you watched the fight & think Manny lost, you must be drunk.

He landed the most punches and won the fight - usually works like that...

and the cut over his eye was from the headbutt they showed it on the replay.

Good luck & good night.
    Welcome to the internet where you are free to post stupid sh*t...

BTW: I was d-mac before Darren McFadden was even born......so don't go there girlfriend.

Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by d-mac37 View Post
    I'm talking to you.

If you watched the fight & think Manny lost, you must be drunk.

He landed the most punches and won the fight - usually works like that...

and the cut over his eye was from the headbutt they showed it on the replay.

Good luck & good night.
    I'm sober as can be, as a matter of fact. And unlike you, I'm mutual, not a fan of either fighter. You are clearly a delusional Pacquiao fan if you thought he won the fight.

You're the one who is coming across drunk. If you didn't notice, Pacquiao got way more cheers when he made his entrance. And there were nothing but boos when the fight was over.

Even Amir Khan, who was the color guy in the broadcast I viewed, who is a good friend of Manny and a fan, didn't think it was close.

E.99Raider is offline Limited Membership
    Veteran
    @ least these guys fought and gave it their all......the Mayweather-Ortiz fight was a freaking JOKE!

UK.Raiderman.82 is offline Limited Membership
    Rookie
    There was no way paquiao was gonna lose that fight unless Marquez knocked him out as if Pac-man had lost then they Mayweather fight would have been pointless which have lost the boxing world millions in revenue etc.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information