Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree164Likes

Thread: Open Thought Discussion: 2013 NFL Draft

ShimSham is offline Limited Membership
    Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungLegend View Post
    I personally think Joeckle goes number one to the Chiefs cause you cant force yourself to take a QB that high when there isn't one worth drafting that high. The difference between Geno Smith and someone like Ryan Nassib and Tyler Bray isn't that big.
    QB's always get drafted higher than Value.. look at Mark Sanchez, Gabbert, Ponder... Names go on and on. QB's will always go higher because QB's are such a big need for every team. Geno Smith IMO is def the best QB in the class and by a bit. Although I'll be interested to see him under center a bit more since he's mainly a Shotgun QB like Dysert. Dysert has looked off with coming out under center.

I think Nassib and bray could be 2 of the better guys in the QB class though
    TarHeelRaider likes this.

Metallica0688 is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShimSham View Post
    Only you thought Te'o was going 3rd to us LOL.

I still holding out hope we can trade down couple slots and still get D.Moore
    No I saw that the Packers drafted A.J. Hawk with the 5th overall pick so seeing that Manti had shown to have all the things that Reggie is said he was looking for in his players then fairly evident that Te'O was a possibility that he could be the pick for us .

Go back and look at the Packers draft for yourself and then say that Te'O wasn't going to be considered a possibility for us as all of you want to say No linebacker drafted in the Top 5 yet the Packers did just that and haven't looked back from doing it .

BleedSnB is offline Limited Membership
    Veteran
    ShimSham's top 5 at each Position

Obviously this is Pre-Combine - Top 5

** Favorites at position

QB

*Geno Smith - WVU
    Matt Barkley - USC
    Tyler Wilon - ARK
    Tyler Bray - Tenn
    *Ryan Nassib - Syracuse

HB

*Eddie Lacy - Bama
    G. Bernard - UNC
    Monte. Ball - Wisconsin
    *Stefan Taylor - Stanford
    J. Randle - Oklahoma

WR

*Keenan Allen - Cal
    Cordarrelle Patterson - Tenn
    DeAndre Hopkins - Clemson
    Robert Woods - USC
    *Quinton Patton - La Tech -

TE

*Zach Ertz - Stanford
    Tyler Eifert - ND
    Jordan Reed- Florida
    Dion Simms - MSU
    *Ryan Otten - SJS

OT

*Eric Fisher - CM
    Luke Joeckel - Tex A&M
    *Lane Johnson - Albama
    *DJ Fluker - Bama
    Oday Aboushi - Virginia

OG/C

*Chance Warmack - Bama
    Jonathon Cooper - UNC
    Barret Jones - Bama
    Larry Warford - Kentucky
    *Kyle Long - Oregon

DE

*D. Moore - Tex A&M
    Bjoern Werner - FSU
    *E. Ansah - BYU
    B. Mingo - LSU
    *Datone Jones - UCLA

DT

*Star Lotulelei - Utah
    Sheldon Richardson - Mizzou
    Jonathon Hankins - OSU
    *Jesse Williams - Bama
    Kawann Short - Purdue

OLB - Touch to say where some LB's will wind up in NFL schemes So I'll do best 10 here

*Alec Ogletree - GA
    *Kevin Minter - LSU
    Manti Te'o - ND
    Jarvis Jones - GA
    *Arthur Brown - Kansas State
    Jon Bostic - FSU
    *Kevin Reddick - UNC
    Kirk Alonso - Oregon
    *Steve Beauharnais - Rutgers
    Sean Porter - Texas A&M

CB

Dee Miliner - Bama
    Xavier Rhodes - FSU
    Jonathon Banks - Miss State
    Jordan Poyer - Oregon State
    Desmond Trufant - Washington

FS

Kenny Vaccaro - Texas
    *DJ Swearinger - South Carolina
    Eric Reid - LSU
    Tony Jefferson - OU
    *Bacarri Rambo - GA

SS

Matt Elam - Florida
    Shawn Williams - GA
    *Jonathon Cyprien - Florida International
    *Duke Williams - Nevada
    Robert Lester - Bama

Joseph Randle is from Oklahoma State and Lane Johnson is from Oklahoma.

Don't mean to correct on such a small thing, but as an Oklahoma State fan I HATE IT when we get called Oklahoma.

Other than that I agree with your rankings for the most part. Only one I see that I would change is Wilson being the #3 QB. He is the only QB in this draft that I have any faith in doing well in NFL. I don't really want a QB this draft, but if somehow end up back in the 2nd round and he is there then I think it is an absolute steal.

Hall of Famer
    I got bad news for you Shim (if true) :

Omar Gómez ‏@NFLDraftNerd
    Not pretending to be an insider, but a source at the Senior Bowl texted me: "Start mocking Quinton Patton in the first round".

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DustInTheWind View Post
    I got bad news for you Shim (if true) :

Omar Gómez ‏@NFLDraftNerd
    Not pretending to be an insider, but a source at the Senior Bowl texted me: "Start mocking Quinton Patton in the first round".
    Yeah I saw that on a couple of other draft sites too that Patton is been really impressing and looked to be a 1st rd pick now .

Veteran
    Damn.. Quinton Patton better give me part of his salary.. I made him into a first/2nd rounder now. I should be his agent.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedSnB View Post
    Joseph Randle is from Oklahoma State and Lane Johnson is from Oklahoma.

Don't mean to correct on such a small thing, but as an Oklahoma State fan I HATE IT when we get called Oklahoma.

Other than that I agree with your rankings for the most part. Only one I see that I would change is Wilson being the #3 QB. He is the only QB in this draft that I have any faith in doing well in NFL. I don't really want a QB this draft, but if somehow end up back in the 2nd round and he is there then I think it is an absolute steal.
    My mistake did the list at 12:30 am few nights ago.. so prob mistyped some things. thanks for looking out!

Hall of Famer
    The Raiders contingent at this week’s Senior Bowl practices is trying to build on the foundation it laid last year and move away from the current string of 10 non-winning seasons that began in 2003, the year after Oakland played in the Super Bowl.

The first step was to allow a head coach the opportunity to coach. No team has undergone more change at the head-coach position during a given 10-year stretch over the past four decades.

Since the 1970 AFL-NFL merger, the Raiders are the league’s only team with as many as seven individuals to hold the permanent title of head coach over a 10-year period. Two other franchises, the 1972-81 Saints and the 2003-12 Dolphins, also have had seven head coaches in a 10-year span, but each of those teams had two interim head coaches never given the permanent title. Seven individuals, including Dennis Allen, have had Oakland’s permanent title since 2003.

BEST PLAYER AVAILABLE: Don’t believe any of the draft analysts that attempt to predict how the Raiders will select based on their perceived needs. As he did last year, GM Reggie McKenzie will select the best player available, regardless of need.

In 2005 with McKenzie in the Lambeau Field draft room, Ted Thompson in his first selection as Packers GM chose a QB from Cal named Aaron Rodgers, even though Brett Favre would start three more years. Rodgers won a Super Bowl and an NFL MVP in his first four seasons as a starter.

Seattle GM John Schneider, the 2012 NFL Executive of the Year, thoroughly evaluated Russell Wilson at the Senior Bowl a year ago and drafted him, even though he’d signed QB Matt Flynn as a free agent a month earlier. Wilson competed for the starting job, then took Seattle to the divisional round of the NFC playoffs.

And when the Chiefs earlier this month hired Green Bay’s John Dorsey as their new GM, what did he say? Kansas City will draft the best player available.

The roots of that philosophy are in Ron Wolf, who devoted much of his life to the Raiders before eventually becoming GM of the Packers in 1992. Wolf built a Packers team that has one of the NFL's best records since the dawn of the current era of free agency and the salary cap. And once in Green Bay, Wolf hired Thompson, Schneider, McKenzie and Dorsey.

Thompson in explaining his philosophy on drafting the best player available once pointed to 1984, when the Portland Trailblazers passed on Michael Jordan at No. 2 overall because they already had their guards, and selected Sam Bowie to fill a need area. Chicago snatched Jordan with the next pick, then won six world championships.

Think the Raiders will draft a cornerback because in theory that’s one of their biggest needs? That’s not how the NFL works in 2013. Most teams draft the best player available. Expect the Raiders to do that in April.

The real work is done in setting the draft board.

RECENT HISTORY: The Vikings and Redskins, last year’s Senior Bowl coaching staffs, were able to reach the playoffs in 2012, but there’s obviously no guarantee.

COACHING VOICE: Defensive coordinator Jason Tarver was chatting with NFL Network analyst Mike Mayock Wednesday morning, as a sound engineer was attaching a wireless microphone to the coach for a feature on the day's broadcast of the North practice. When the assertion surfaced that Tarver, who was struggling to talk, was sick, Tarver quickly shot it down. “Coaching voice,” Tarver corrected.

DISCO DAYS: During Dennis Allen’s first Senior Bowl press conference Tuesday night, a television spotlight in the back of the room had a few issues. Three times during Allen’s press conference, the spotlight lost power. In the middle of an answer on Texas speedster Marquise Goodwin, Allen said, “We get a disco ball in here and we’ll be all right.”

Allen also revealed some of his great personality on Sunday night at the Senior Bowl welcome reception. Meeting Allen for the first time, the Mobile civic leader that presented Allen with a key to the city jokingly asked Allen if he was still in college. Allen, impersonating Mike Gundy, replied, “I’m a man; I’m 40.”

THURSDAY: Oakland’s North squad will move to a new location for Thursday’s practice. The team spent its first three days at Ladd-Peebles Stadium, site of Saturday’s game. Thursday, the South squad will be at the stadium and the North will move to the Fair Hope location.
    Raidersman321 likes this.

YoungLegend is offline Limited Membership
    Chairman of the Board
    QB's always get drafted higher than Value.. look at Mark Sanchez, Gabbert, Ponder... Names go on and on. QB's will always go higher because QB's are such a big need for every team. Geno Smith IMO is def the best QB in the class and by a bit. Although I'll be interested to see him under center a bit more since he's mainly a Shotgun QB like Dysert. Dysert has looked off with coming out under center.

I think Nassib and bray could be 2 of the better guys in the QB class though
    Very true and I do hope the Chiefs select G.Smith cause its the real meaning of reaching cause its a need. Joeckle is the number 1 player in this draft. When you have the number 1 pick you best BPA if you don't then you end up with someone like J.Russell when Calvin Johnson was the BPA.

Hall of Famer
    I'd like to hear somebody break down the most likely trade down partners? Anybody want to take a stab at it?

Hall of Famer
    Josh Norris from rotoworld
    Senior Bowl Review: Offense
    Saturday, January 26, 2013

The purpose of Senior Bowl week is to supplement completed area-scout evaluations in practice and interviews. No evaluations are based on a single week’s performance, but certain prospects did help (or potentially hurt) their status and will force evaluators to take a second look at their live game action. I will breakdown each position below and rank participating performers accordingly. Please note, this is not strictly based on how these prospects did this week, instead it is based on their complete evaluation up to this point.

For comparison, here is how I ranked the attendees prior to this week.

Heights are listed with the first digit being feet, the next two digit as inches, and the final digit is eighths of an inch. Example: 6021 equals 6 feet, 2 inches, and 1/8ths of an inch.

Quarterbacks

1. Tyler Wilson (6021/218), Arkansas - I should say this now: Nothing has changed with my quarterback rankings (other than Manuel jumping Landry) and I question anyone who writes that one separated themselves from the pack. Wilson sticks to the pocket in the face of pressure and isn’t afraid to test the field vertically. His velocity and placement will need to improve in that section of the field, however, but more decisive footwork will certainly help.

2. Zac Dysert
    (6027/224), Miami (OH) - The RedHawk sailed multiple passes in 1 on 1s and 7 on 7s, but performed much better in full team activities. My biggest question with Dysert is if he can overcome the miscues that appeared in 2012, after the Miami (OH) offense asked him to make quick decisions on throws less than 10 yards almost strictly from the gun. Go back to 2011 and Dysert displays confident footwork and movement in the pocket while finding downfield targets on the move.

3. Mike Glennon
    (6066/220), NC State - The longer Glennon holds the ball, the more worried I get. Just like in college, Glennon made some excellent throws all over the field when throwing after bouncing off of his back foot. He could thrive in quick progression, faster tempo offenses, but pressure up the middle, confusion, and receivers failing to separate will give him plenty of trouble.

4. Ryan Nassib (6024/214), Syracuse - Nassib is a conundrum. He has a cannon with limited touch on short to intermediate routes, but his downfield throws look like rainbows. He is mobile, which leads to a lot of movement in the pocket while working through progressions. Some might like that, but I see it as a lack of comfort and possible a frenetic style.

5. E.J. Manuel (6043/237), FSU - It is tough to get a good feel on Manuel. Jimbo Fisher did not do him any favors at FSU, and Manuel flashes some nice throws, but too often the Seminole is a step late on his progression or decision and has placement issues.

6. Landry Jones (6032/221), Oklahoma - I don’t trust Landry as anything more than a fifth-round pick. In a clean pocket early in games he has made some impressive throws, but it tails off after that.

Running Backs

1. Johnathan Franklin (5100/201), UCLA - Off of his 2011 games, I considered Franklin an adequate but draftable prospect. Fast forward to this year and the Bruin showed much better vision when finding cutback lanes or working off blocks and his ability to make people miss at the second level was greatly enhanced. Don’t be surprised if we see him selected at the end of the second day.

2. Stepfan Taylor
    (5090/216), Stanford - Taylor is shorter than I expected, but the Stanford product seems to find open areas and pick up tough yardage despite a lack of top-end speed. He may run a high 4.5 or 4.6 forty, but Taylor is a confident runner with tools to produce in a dual back role.

3. Mike Gillislee (5112/207), Florida - A true front or strong side runner, Gillislee thrives on working behind pulling linemen between the tackles. Coaches will love the senior because he runs to his assigned lane, follows blocks, and can even create on strong cuts. Add in some good pass protection during the 2012 season, and Gillislee is likely a third- or fourth-round pick.

4. Kenjon Barner (5092/188), Oregon - It may not be popular, but I prefer Barner to LaMichael James. Both have magnets that draw them to the sideline, and James may be a tick faster, but barner is more willing to run between the tackles and instead of pinballing off contact, he can actually absorb hits on occasion to pick up extra yards.

5. Robbie Rouse (5057/186), Fresno State - Rouse is already drawing comparisons to Darren Sproles because of his size. I really like Rouse, but that comparison is unwarranted. First, the Fresno State grad doesn’t have the same short choppy steps as Sproles and instead of explosive cuts I would call Rouse’s open field moves “exaggerated”. Thats not an insult, since his game reminds me more of a smaller Brian Westbrook.

6. Mike James (5105/212), Miami - I would have preferred to see a Shrine call up since James is a late rounder to me. Alen Dumonjic had a nice writeup on James back in November.

(Andre Ellington dropped out of the event)

Wide Receivers

1. Quinton Patton (6000/200), Louisiana Tech - Smooth, fluid, and reliable. My fifth ranked player entering the week, Patton is the top senior receiver (excluding Tavon Austin who fits in his own category). I will continue to compare him to Reggie Wayne, as Patton doesn’t win with flashy moves or explosiveness. Instead, his wise route running and body control in routes and at the catch point are the qualities that will translate best in the NFL. Add on the fact that Patton faced plenty of press coverage, winning his individual battle on each occasion, and he is primed to produce early in his career.

2. Markus Wheaton (5110/183), Oregon State - Wheaton will automatically help as a vertical threat in the NFL. Drawing comparisons to Mike Wallace, I actually believe Wheaton has a larger array of route running capabilities at this point in his career than Wallace did. His awareness along the sideline is an added bonus. These two have separated themselves from the pack of attending senior receivers.

3. Terrance Williams (6017/201), Baylor - Williams reverted back to his 2011 form: A limited route tree and inconsistent hands. In 2012 he was much stronger at the catch point and was more reliable in that area. I had concerns that Williams could be stuck as a vertical target prior to the year, but he proved me differently in live action. During this week, however, those same thoughts started popping back into my head, especially seeing him fail to separate against safeties in man coverage.

4. Aaron Dobson (6025/203), Marshall - Dobson will have a great highlight reel, but there are plenty of questions. The opposing corners beat Dobson to the catch point with physical play multiple times this week, but in running routes against air the Marshall receiver showed burst out of his breaks with concise footwork.

5. Marquise Goodwin
    (5087/179), Texas - After watching him this week, the Longhorns really misused Goodwin. He was asked to run a lot of vertical routes, short screens, and jet sweeps or reverses in college. Despite that Goodwin was able to separate consistently against close coverage in a very natural way. He will struggle to get off the jam against press coverage, but Goodwin is very intriguing. Even if I have to use this week as the backbone of my evaluation (which I hate).

6. Cobi Hamilton (6016/191), Arkansas - Hamilton’s game is built on strong running after the catch. he isn’t afraid to take a big hit on contact, either, but he doesn’t quite run like an explosive receiver in his routes.

Tight Ends/Fullbacks

1. Vance McDonald (6041/262), Rice - At Rice, McDonald was used in a variety of ways that either muddled his evaluation or showed off versatility. Yes, he had a number of drops this week, but McDonald is a very intriguing player and it has become obvious why he’s a favorite of Phil Savage.

2. Michael Williams (6056/264), Alabama - Williams is the opposite of flashy, but he will play in the NFL for a long time because of his outstanding blocking for the position and large frame to shield defenders at the catch point. He will not get open unless he finds an open area or gets physical with a defensive back, but Williams is improving in that area.

3. Nick Kasa (6054/271), Colorado - Another great blocker for the position, Kasa seemed to fight the ball when trying to adjust for catches, but that is to be expected for the former defensive lineman. With overlooked long speed, Kasa is a likely fourth- or fifth-round pick.

4. Mychal Rivera (6032/237), Tennessee - Rivera built on his game each year at Tennessee, getting more and more comfortable working in the short to intermediate levels of defense and when hauling in catches.

5. Ryan Otten (6052/235), San Jose State - Otten checked in seven pounds lighter than expected due to the flu, but his game is very similar to Gary Barnidge’s. It is tough to know if that is a compliment, because Barnidge is tough to figure out, but Otten runs upright with reliable hands.

6. Kyle Juszczyk (6013/248), Harvard - I really liked what I saw from Juszczyk, who was making a conversion from a receiving role in the Ivy League to lead blocker. We know he can catch with comfort in the open field, but Juszczyk showed enough attitude and technique as a lead blocker to earn a draftable grade. He has deceptive long speed as well.

Offensive Linemen

1. Eric Fisher (6072/305), Central Michigan - There’s not much left to say about Fisher, but I believe he should be mentioned in the Luke Joeckel conversation as this class’ top offensive tackle. Fisher has quick hands and a strong extension to latch and ride or control his opposition immediately after the snap. His balance and base are also outstanding.

2. Lane Johnson (6062/302), Oklahoma - He looks like a tight end (and probably moves like one) but Johnson is a bonafide left tackle with a chance to play on the right side if necessary. He could add more weight, which would help with getting jolted on first contact leading to moments of waist bending, but Johnson’s athletic footwork to recover and mirror is awesome. He’s likely a top-20 pick.

3. Larry Warford (6032/333), Kentucky - There’s a lot of talk surrounding Chance Warmack, and rightfully so since he is likely the highest graded player in this draft. After that, UNC’s Jonathan Cooper gets a ton of love because of his agility when pulling and hitting targets at the second level. However, give me Warford because of his dominant, mauling style to consistently move or stone his opposition. And for his stout size, Warford is deceptively athletic.

4. Kyle Long (6061/304), Oregon - Long is inexperienced but along with his bloodlines comes a hard nosed attitude to push his opponents. The Duck is also athletic, so the only question is if his future is at guard or tackle.

5. Justin Pugh (6047/301), Syracuse - Pugh’s short arms may concern some, but if he gains a grip on his opponent on contact, the Syracuse product matches up very well with all types of rushers. He was occasionally driven into the backfield with force when facing length, but Pugh works best in close quarters and could move to guard.

6. Brian Winters (6034/310) - I love Winters’ nasty, rugged style. He blocks to punish, and although that gets Winters into trouble at times since he overextends, it will benefit him in the long run. He played tackle in college, but I expect Winters to play guard int he NFL.

(Dallas Thomas dropped out of the event)
    RaiderAg likes this.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderAg View Post
    I'd like to hear somebody break down the most likely trade down partners? Anybody want to take a stab at it?
    What trade partners are you looking at ?

Is it looking at teams for the draft ?

Is it looking at trading players on are own roster for picks to teams ?

Raidersman321 is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallica0688 View Post
    What trade partners are you looking at ?

Is it looking at teams for the draft ?

Is it looking at trading players on are own roster for picks to teams ?
    For the draft..Are there any players on the team that could help us get our 5th back?

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidersman321 View Post
    For the draft..Are there any players on the team that could help us get our 5th back?
    Well for the draft I was refering more to of trading down from the #3 overall pick or 3rd round pick in general to get more picks . From this route for us .

That depending on what some team signs as free agents will also change some if boards for the BPA that some do go by . Like RM will be doing for us once again .
    To those that draft solely by need rather then by BPA which we saw a lot of with AL over the years is going by needs or wants then by BPA other teams do this too and usually are not in the playoffs a lot either from this way of drafting .

Well we have players that could net us a 5th rd to 6th round picks pick easily I've bolded those that could net us this . Now the big issue for Reggie is mainly finding the team that has the cap space to take on the players contracts that some of them are bloated to what they have produced in their NFL careers .

Now see the teams bolded have the cap space that they could theoretically take on the contracts for some of the players but how do they really fit into the teams future plans is the question that can't easily be answered for us .

Dolphins aren't going to trade for Bey because they want actual receivers for Tannehill that can make an impact and have said that if Jennings and Wallace hit the open market they will be going hard at them . Packers have already said that they don't think it is going to see Greg getting a big contract because he is 29 years old so they are banking on teams maybe not pursuing him that high and can re-sign him to a more team friendly deal for his veteran presence he brings . But are prepared if he walks to .

That Steelers Rooney is came out and said the team will not be tagging Wallace this off-season so the choice is entirely up to him to stay or go as they will make him an offer but it won't be what he is wanting in most likely case so he will be like all the rest of the Pittsburgh free agents have to decide stay for the love of the team at a much lower cost or go get paid elsewhere ?

That Reggie is going to look like Schneider did in Seattle trading away the older veterans for lower round picks just to get out of their contracts for cap purposes and to net some additional draft picks for them too . This is what they learned from Wolf in Green bay during his tenure as GM there and will continue it there and here in RM is case .

Now Hue staying in Cincy maybe we can get them to bite on Bey as he did have a breakout year in Hues offense and they are looking for a receiver that can maybe contribute opposite of Green or in the slot . Could Hue get them convinced that Bey could do this and they have the room to take on his contract and offer us a 5th round pick to test this out for one season before bey hits the free agent market in 2014 ?

McClain was praised by Bill during the combine as one of the Smartest players he is ever talk with during this time .They have cap space that he is in a 3-4 scheme so he could place Ro in a situation to succeed if that is indeed what McClain is issue is that he isn't a 4-3 backer and that he just truly needs the winning atmosphere and strong lockerroom presence to keep him in-check as a player and person . Bill might give up a 5th for him but easily would part with a 6th round pick for Ro to add the youth and potential he could see to get out of him for the defense .

Dallas is a mystery as they have a nice back already but Jerry is a Alumni from Arkansas so might be to tempting to him to see of parting with a 3rd pick to 4th round pick to get Darren for a one year rental for an ex-Razorback . But would have the means to re-sign him to if he stays healthy and has a good or great season . That yes RM is said that Darren is going to be here but the right offer comes for him he will take it move DMC and deal with the backlash of fans .

Huff could also be a player that could net us a 5th round or lower pick as played in Texas in college might peak Jerry's interest here to grab him for the secondary ?

Carson could be shipped off to a couple of teams depending on what they really see as real shot for playoff push for them . Vikings have a solid OL and a great back in Peterson already . Ponder is nice QB but does Frazier have faith that he can lead them to the next level though ? Palmer might give them the best shot to move deeper in the playoffs with him then Ponder and can be the veteran to Mentor him that he doesn't have right now . That yes RM maybe would like to get a 2nd to 3rd pick but easily would part with Carson for a 4th rd or lower picks too cap space saved for this move .

That Titans Munchak is on the hot seat so Carson easily upgrades the QB spot for them has a nice OL there too and one of the best backs in the league in Johnson only back to have 1,000 yards rushing in each season he is been in the league and only is missed 2 games during this time too . That was by Fisher keeping him out to be safe as a rookie for the playoffs .
    Locker could really learn from Carson .

That Jags not really sure the offense the Jags will be running but they have some talent there already ? Do they go young and grab Flynn as the QB ? Do they look at Carson to add a veteran to the offense and let him help maybe to get Drew back here without Tagging him ? Blackmon & Shorts are nice receivers for him and he has a nice TE in Lewis as well .

Bengals again could be in play they have shown last year to take a chance on former 1st round bust type players so could Huff be looked at for a low round pick for them to help shore up the secondary ? Branch is another one to look at too for them .

2013 NFL Cap Space

Team Carryover $ Total Cap Space
    Arizona $3.6M ($723,000)
    Atlanta $307,000 $4.9M
    Baltimore $1.2M $15.7M
    Buffalo $9.8M $20.6M
    Carolina $3.6M ($11.8M)
    Chicago $3.2M $13.3M
    Cincinnati $8.5M $55.1M
    Cleveland $14.3M $48.9M
    Dallas $2.3M ($18.2M)
    Denver $11.5M $18.5M
    Detroit $486,000 ($1.1M)
    Green Bay $7M $7.1M
    Houston $2.4M $12.9M
    Indianapolis $3.5M $46M
    Jacksonville $19.5M $22.1M
    Kansas City $14M $16.1M
    Miami $5.3M $35.8M
    Minnesota $8M $16.1M
    New England $5.6M $18.6M
    New Orleans $2.7M ($14.7M)
    NY Giants $1M ($4.7M)
    NY Jets $3.4M ($19.4M)
    Oakland $4.5M ($4.5M)
    Philadelphia $23M $5.2M
    Pittsburgh $758,000 ($10.8M)
    San Diego $995,000 $8.7M
    San Francisco $859,000 $3.9M
    Seattle $13.2M $18.6M
    St. Louis $247,000 $1.8M
    Tampa Bay $8.5M $31.3M
    Tennessee $12.8M $19.4M
    Washington $4.2M ($4M)

QB --- Carson Palmer-3 - Terrelle Pryor-6

RB --- Darren McFadden-20 - Taiwan Jones-22 - Jeremy Stewart-32

FB --- Marcel Reece-45 - Jamize Olawale-49 - Jon Hoese-0

WR --- Denarius Moore-17 - Jacoby Ford-12 - Rod Streater-80 - Travionte Session-87
    WR --- Darrius Heyward-Bey-85 - Juron Criner-84 - Duke Calhoun-14 - Isaiah Williams-0

TE --- David Ausberry-86 - Richard Gordon-82 - Mickey Shuler-47

LT --- Jared Veldheer-68
    LG --- Jason Foster-62
    C --- Stefen Wisniewski-61 - Alex Parsons-67
    RG --- Mike Brisiel-65 - Lucas Nix-76
    RT --- Tony Bergstrom-70 - Jason Slowey-63

DEFENSE
    DE --- Lamarr Houston-99 - Dave Tollefson-58
    DT --- Christo Bilukidi-96
    DT --- Tommy Kelly-93 - Johnny Jones-0
    DE --- Jack Crawford-91 - Brandon Bair-75

OLB --- Keenan Clayton-57 - Kaelin Burnett-95 - Jerrell Harris-48
    MLB --- Rolando McClain-55 - Travis Goethel-50
    OLB --- Miles Burris-56 - Mario Kurn-49

CB --- Phillip Adams-28-RFA - Chimdi Chekwa-35 - Akwasi Owusu-Ansah-37
    CB --- Bradian Ross-29-RFA - Coye Francies-31 - Cory Nelms-38
    SS --- Tyvon Branch-33
    FS --- Michael Huff-24

SPECIAL TEAMS
    K --- Sebastian Janikowski-11
    P --- Marquette King-2
    LS --- Jon Condo-59
    RaiderAg and Raidersman321 like this.

Hall of Famer
    NFL: AroundTheLeague ‏@NFL_ATL

Report: Dolphins T Jake Long looking for $10 million per year.

Alex Smith will reportedly ask for release

Could Jets trade Antonio Cromartie instead of Darrelle Revis?

Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread Information