Raiderfans.net
    Member Sponsor

Hall of Famer

Jake Plummer gets cold feet

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/chea...lummer-ON.html

Plummer gets cold feet, leaves bride at altar

The Arizona Republic
    Mar. 24, 2004 03:53 PM

Turns out Jake Plummer really is a snake.

A rumor making the rounds on Arizona State fan message boards has Plummer getting cold feet and calling off his wedding in Hawaii only 90 minutes before the ceremony over the weekend.

Plummer´s agent confirmed the cancelation of his wedding to Sonya Flores and issued a statement from the Broncos quarterback.

"It is true that my wedding did not take place this weekend. While I understand that people have questions, it is my hope that they would respect our privacy as we deal with and sort through this very personal situation. Thank you."

An NFL source in the know also had confirmed that, in fact, the wedding did not go off as planned and did not provide details or reasons for the sudden change of heart. The on-again, off-again couple met while Plummer was playing at ASU.

We're guessing the reception planned here in Arizona a couple of weeks from now is also off, and we better get that George Foreman Grill back.

MALOSO4LIFE is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    JUST LIKE I THOUGHT, A FAGLIKE THE REST OF 'EM. A TRUE DONKEY!!

bigtonydar8r is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    that is funny, how embarrasing for his fiance. i guess he didnt want to make his wife a widow when he meets Mr Sapp for the first time. because Sapp will crush the **** out of that little wannabe QB. he is not worthy of the knickname "snake". "the snake" represents a great QB with great scrambling ability a League MVP with a Super Bowl ring and a winning record. Jake Plummer is none of those and should never be reffered to as "/////" i will never mention that word and him in the same sentence. He is a typical Donkey and/or Jackass!

Raiderfans.net
    Staff Writer

2006, 2007
    Raiderfans.net
    Member Sponsor

Chairman of the Board
    I know just the Bronco fan place to "SHARE" this wonderful news!

All-Pro
    I dont know, Maybe he is Smarter than I give him credit for, Then again maybe he just saw the Crying game for the first time.
    Raideriam

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dhtca...eature=related

All-Pro
    Raideriam

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dhtca...eature=related

Thread Information