02-15-2020, 02:35 PM
https://thedraftnetwork.com/mock-draft-machine

I went just the first round:

Love
Laviska

Have fun

Edited to add: I did it again and the second time I went
Love
Reagor (i think Reagor would be our Tyreek Hill)

raiderman41
02-16-2020, 03:38 AM
Here’s another simulator: https://fanspeak.com/ontheclock-nfl-mock-draft-simulator/index.php

psly2124
02-16-2020, 09:52 AM
https://thedraftnetwork.com/mock-draft-machine

I went just the first round:

Love
Laviska

Have fun

Edited to add: I did it again and the second time I went
Love
Reagor (i think Reagor would be our Tyreek Hill)

Thankfully you are not in the draft room. Have you ever seen Love play? If you have you never would want to see him taking snaps for a team that you like. Some team will draft him early and he will be out of the league when his contract is done. He should not be drafted before the 4th round and should consider a position change.

xramfan
02-16-2020, 10:26 AM
Thankfully you are not in the draft room. Have you ever seen Love play? If you have you never would want to see him taking snaps for a team that you like. Some team will draft him early and he will be out of the league when his contract is done. He should not be drafted before the 4th round and should consider a position change.

Its possible he will suck in the NFL in fact the odds are always against the QBs having NFL success but I have seen him make plays that our current QB could never do. He has the freakish athleticism that if controlled he may do very well. Either way my philosophy is you have to keep rolling the dice for QBs until you finally land a great one. What we have now will not take us to the post season.

psly2124
02-17-2020, 04:11 AM
Its possible he will suck in the NFL in fact the odds are always against the QBs having NFL success but I have seen him make plays that our current QB could never do. He has the freakish athleticism that if controlled he may do very well. Either way my philosophy is you have to keep rolling the dice for QBs until you finally land a great one. What we have now will not take us to the post season.

Your philosophy is the Browns philosophy. It gets GM's fired year in and year out. Because you want to keep rolling the dice, the team doesn't improve. It actually gets worse each and every year. You are correct this is not a playoff team. One more solid draft, this will be a playoff team. If you keep rolling hte dice, it will never be a playoff team.

xramfan
02-17-2020, 07:30 AM
Your philosophy is the Browns philosophy. It gets GM's fired year in and year out. Because you want to keep rolling the dice, the team doesn't improve. It actually gets worse each and every year. You are correct this is not a playoff team. One more solid draft, this will be a playoff team. If you keep rolling hte dice, it will never be a playoff team.

Keeping Carr appears to be getting coaches and GMs fired. In 6 years Derek has lost 55 games. The only QB in the NFL to have a worse record in their first 6 years is his brother David. Carr can go to the post season but he will need to be carried by a running game and stellar defense. We can grab many QBs to do that role and save a ton of money.

psly2124
02-18-2020, 12:48 PM
Keeping Carr appears to be getting coaches and GMs fired. In 6 years Derek has lost 55 games. The only QB in the NFL to have a worse record in their first 6 years is his brother David. Carr can go to the post season but he will need to be carried by a running game and stellar defense. We can grab many QBs to do that role and save a ton of money.

I don't care how many games he lost. Expansion teams had more talent than the Raiders roster. The Raiders defense has been the worst in the history of the NFL. 13 straight years giving up at least 370 points. It's given up close to 900 points the past two seasons. That is beyond awful. Reggie McKenzie could go down as the worst GM in the history of the NFL. He had no business running a team, signing free agents or in a draft room. Dennis Allen was a terrible head coach and should of never been hired. Jack del Rio was a decent head coach and Carr won 12 games as the QB of the team. Reggie Mckenize failed miserably to get any type of talent on the team and should have been fired in 2017.

xramfan
02-18-2020, 06:01 PM
I don't care how many games he lost. Expansion teams had more talent than the Raiders roster. The Raiders defense has been the worst in the history of the NFL. 13 straight years giving up at least 370 points. It's given up close to 900 points the past two seasons. That is beyond awful. Reggie McKenzie could go down as the worst GM in the history of the NFL. He had no business running a team, signing free agents or in a draft room. Dennis Allen was a terrible head coach and should of never been hired. Jack del Rio was a decent head coach and Carr won 12 games as the QB of the team. Reggie Mckenize failed miserably to get any type of talent on the team and should have been fired in 2017.

Youre moving goalposts all over the place but I wont argue on behalf of Reggie except for his first 2 years. Inheriting a team in full blown Cap Hell, almost no draft picks for 2 years and an aging team. DA never had a prayer and it was amazing he won as many games as he did. Can you recall how many reputable head coaches were lining up to coach the Raiders that first year after Al died? I dont recall. Anyway, back to my point regarding Carr....he is simply a mediocre QB. Dont have the list in front of me now but isnt he like 1-10 against KC and only slightly better against Denver? I think we are 500 against the Chargers. That tells me he will win some games against average teams but will mostly lose against post season teams especially on the road in cold weather. $125 million? No thanks, goodbye Carr. Now back to the top of the thread, who do you pick in the draft?

psly2124
02-21-2020, 03:35 AM
Youre moving goalposts all over the place but I wont argue on behalf of Reggie except for his first 2 years. Inheriting a team in full blown Cap Hell, almost no draft picks for 2 years and an aging team. DA never had a prayer and it was amazing he won as many games as he did. Can you recall how many reputable head coaches were lining up to coach the Raiders that first year after Al died? I dont recall. Anyway, back to my point regarding Carr....he is simply a mediocre QB. Dont have the list in front of me now but isnt he like 1-10 against KC and only slightly better against Denver? I think we are 500 against the Chargers. That tells me he will win some games against average teams but will mostly lose against post season teams especially on the road in cold weather. $125 million? No thanks, goodbye Carr. Now back to the top of the thread, who do you pick in the draft?

Not true. He didn't have draft picks for 1 year. He inherited a team that was 8-8 and before Campbell got hurt was 6-2. They were a playoff team the following year with Carson Palmer as the QB. Reggie decided to gut the team. That was his decision. I don't care what salary cap place the Raiders were in, you can choose to be competitive or tank. Reggie decided to tank and bank on that he would be able to draft. He couldn't. He was a complete failure. So Reggie Mckenzie and Dennis Allen get passes because the teams were so terrible that Reggie put on the field. I'm arguing they teams the Raiders put out the past two season was just as bad and lacked the talent of those teams. Yes last year Mayock drafted very well and the team had an influx of young talent. And the team had a shot at the playoffs before injuries set in. Why is it that cold weather play lies solely on the QB? The whole team stinks in cold weather, offense and defense. Sure Carr plays bad in cold weather. Who plays good? Nobody on the Raiders. That is usually the case when warm weather teams go into cold weather. Just the same as when teams go into Miami in September. Teams can't take the humidity. And the Dolphins historically play well in September. And teams coming into Miami, not so much. THe Radiers roster cannot compete with playoff teams. You are correct. If we could compete with playoff teams, we would be a playoff team. Over the past 20 years this has been the worst franchise in all of sports. Maybe the Knicks are as bad. Find me a team with worse talent then these Raider teams over the past 6 years. Maybe the Browns. That's it. So no, Carr and this team cannot compete with playoff teams, when they have had the worst roster in football.

I would pick Juedy at 12 trade down from 19 and try to pick up a 2nd or 3rd and 5th. If unable to trade down. I would take Delpit at 19, we need a playmaker in the secondary that can create turnovers. If Delpit isn't available it would be Murray or Queen. I wasn't a big Queen fan but he will make a better pro. I'm warming up to speedy linebackers. I've realized the NFL is moving away from tackling machines at linebacker and are transitioning to smaller quicker lb's.

xramfan
02-22-2020, 10:58 AM
We couldnt be further apart as to our opinions on what DA and RM inherited but thats OK.....its buried in the dark past. I still think this team makes the playoffs last year with a QB who actually has balls instead of a vagina that goes full yellow and fetal when he hears someone yell blitz. We all agree the defense sucks ass but Carr and the offense only averaged 19 points a game with very few second half TDs. With a great running game, great TE group and average WR`s........that falls on the Fresno Frauds shoulders. He sux.

I`m still thinking I would grab Love in the 1st but I also like Delpit and Queen. So many potentially great WRs available but my personal favorite is Reagor as I see him as our Tyreek Hill capable of anything everytime he gets the ball. So much depends on what we get in FA....

psly2124
02-22-2020, 06:11 PM
We couldnt be further apart as to our opinions on what DA and RM inherited but thats OK.....its buried in the dark past. I still think this team makes the playoffs last year with a QB who actually has balls instead of a vagina that goes full yellow and fetal when he hears someone yell blitz. We all agree the defense sucks ass but Carr and the offense only averaged 19 points a game with very few second half TDs. With a great running game, great TE group and average WR`s........that falls on the Fresno Frauds shoulders. He sux.

I`m still thinking I would grab Love in the 1st but I also like Delpit and Queen. So many potentially great WRs available but my personal favorite is Reagor as I see him as our Tyreek Hill capable of anything everytime he gets the ball. So much depends on what we get in FA....

It isn't an opinion. It's a fact. Reggie inherited an 8-8 team. That tied for the division title, but lost on tiebreakers. Carson Palmer was a very good QB and would have taken that 8-8 team to the playoffs. Reggie fired Hue and within 2 years gutted the team. He took an 8 win team that tied for the division title and turned it into 4 win teams the next two years. What 2 games that we lost, would we have won with a different QB last season? We got robbed by bad refs in Denver and Jacksonville. What other two games. Houston? Well, we would have won that game had the defense had one stop in the second half. Houston scored a touchdown every possession in the 2nd half. Just saying something doesn't make it true. I say if we had a 15th ranked defense. We would have beaten Green Bay and Houston. In addition the two games the refs robbed us. That makes this team 11-5 with Carr. And show me the game against good competion that makes you say Love is a first round QB. I said watch the LSU game, you didn't. If you did you would never say he' s a first round QB. I've expained this to you already. The reason the Raiders averaged 19.6 points per game is that they had the third lowest possessions in the NFL. More possession equals more points. We scored 19th in points per possession and the Patriots scored 18th. Yet the Patriots scored 100 more points. Why? 30 more possessions and 5 defensive TD's

xramfan
02-24-2020, 07:39 PM
It isn't an opinion. It's a fact. Reggie inherited an 8-8 team. That tied for the division title, but lost on tiebreakers. Carson Palmer was a very good QB and would have taken that 8-8 team to the playoffs. Reggie fired Hue and within 2 years gutted the team. He took an 8 win team that tied for the division title and turned it into 4 win teams the next two years. What 2 games that we lost, would we have won with a different QB last season? We got robbed by bad refs in Denver and Jacksonville. What other two games. Houston? Well, we would have won that game had the defense had one stop in the second half. Houston scored a touchdown every possession in the 2nd half. Just saying something doesn't make it true. I say if we had a 15th ranked defense. We would have beaten Green Bay and Houston. In addition the two games the refs robbed us. That makes this team 11-5 with Carr. And show me the game against good competion that makes you say Love is a first round QB. I said watch the LSU game, you didn't. If you did you would never say he' s a first round QB. I've expained this to you already. The reason the Raiders averaged 19.6 points per game is that they had the third lowest possessions in the NFL. More possession equals more points. We scored 19th in points per possession and the Patriots scored 18th. Yet the Patriots scored 100 more points. Why? 30 more possessions and 5 defensive TD's
Fact: Hue threw the team under the bus Fact: Hue sux ballz. Blah blah blah about getting robbed by refs....how about we get an alpha dog QB that takes the game away from the refs? The reason we only got 19.6 points per game is because Derek dumbass sux ballz. Why are you so in love with mediocrity? Why are you so attached to someone who is the anti traditional Raider? I`ve seen Love make plays that Derek Dumbass couldnt make in his dreams. If Love or whoever we draft at QB doesnt make it, keep trying anyway. It is certain we do no better than mediocre with DD unless he goes to the land of Oz and gets a heart and courage........

psly2124
02-25-2020, 10:38 AM
Fact: Hue threw the team under the bus Fact: Hue sux ballz. Blah blah blah about getting robbed by refs....how about we get an alpha dog QB that takes the game away from the refs? The reason we only got 19.6 points per game is because Derek dumbass sux ballz. Why are you so in love with mediocrity? Why are you so attached to someone who is the anti traditional Raider? I`ve seen Love make plays that Derek Dumbass couldnt make in his dreams. If Love or whoever we draft at QB doesnt make it, keep trying anyway. It is certain we do no better than mediocre with DD unless he goes to the land of Oz and gets a heart and courage........

Just because you make plays against division II schools doesn;t mean that you can do it at the NFL level. Why are you so in love with a QB,in love, that can't get it done against good competation. Johnny Manziel made great plays in college. Where is he playing now? Jordon Love isn't half the football player Johnny football was.

Jordan love against LSU. 15-30 130 yards and 3 picks. 2 rushes for -8 yards. What plays was he making? Because he beat up on Stoney Brook a division II, non scholorship school. Or tennesee tech. Or UNLV who won 2 games. Jordan Love is garbage. Keep trying by picking QB's. Ask the Browns how that worked out for them the past 20 years.

I asked you what game and agaisnt who says the Jordan Love is a first round talent. you didn' t answer the question. Yet you've seen him play and say that he makes plays that Carr couldn't make. What play? A two minute highlight tape. Who cares? I can find a two minute highlight tapes against shitty football teams. Doesn't impress me. WHAT GAME

I've also explained why the team scored 19.6 points per game. I'm done with you. You don't deal with facts. Just opinion driven. It's like talking to a 3 year old.

xramfan
02-27-2020, 06:23 PM
Just because you make plays against division II schools doesn;t mean that you can do it at the NFL level. Why are you so in love with a QB,in love, that can't get it done against good competation. Johnny Manziel made great plays in college. Where is he playing now? Jordon Love isn't half the football player Johnny football was.

Jordan love against LSU. 15-30 130 yards and 3 picks. 2 rushes for -8 yards. What plays was he making? Because he beat up on Stoney Brook a division II, non scholorship school. Or tennesee tech. Or UNLV who won 2 games. Jordan Love is garbage. Keep trying by picking QB's. Ask the Browns how that worked out for them the past 20 years.

I asked you what game and agaisnt who says the Jordan Love is a first round talent. you didn' t answer the question. Yet you've seen him play and say that he makes plays that Carr couldn't make. What play? A two minute highlight tape. Who cares? I can find a two minute highlight tapes against shitty football teams. Doesn't impress me. WHAT GAME

I've also explained why the team scored 19.6 points per game. I'm done with you. You don't deal with facts. Just opinion driven. It's like talking to a 3 year old.
Combine gurus are now saying Love is a top 10 so likely not available for us anyway. Sucks, I would take him over Carrbage all day everyday

xramfan
03-19-2020, 03:59 PM
Todays draft I picked Herbert at 12 and Jeudy at 19..........BOOM!!!!!

raiderman41
04-22-2020, 05:21 AM
Todays draft I picked Herbert at 12 and Jeudy at 19..........BOOM!!!!!

I ran this on the fanspeak site. Top 3 receivers were all gone which left me to draft:

12: R1P12
CB JEFFREY OKUDAH
OHIO STATE

19: R1P19
EDGE K'LAVON CHAISSON
LSU

80: R3P16
WR LYNN BOWDEN
KENTUCKY

81: R3P17
WR DEVIN DUVERNAY
TEXAS

91: R3P27
RB ZACK MOSS
UTAH

121: R4P15
QB JACOB EASON
WASHINGTON

159: R5P13
WR K.J. HILL
OHIO STATE

We would go from having an average pass rush and defensive backfield to potentially one of the best two units in the division. At least one of our three receivers drafted would have to step up. Eason in the 4th was a steal. He was one of the top QB prospects coming out of high school. Plus, I added a quality back up for Jacobs.

Raidersdiehard
04-23-2020, 07:48 AM
205 I'm hoping the draft goes something like this for us barring no trades and I just heard thankfully we are not going after the DE from the Jags