Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Video of the confrontation/ herrerra/ kawakami!!!!

RaiderFan1987 is offline Banned
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHeart View Post

The Raiders are not going to no playoffs so good luck there
    I didn't know the season was over last I checked we still have 13 games left to play.

OakTownFan34 is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFan1987 View Post
    "You're not wearing a Raider logo, How isolated do you feel within this organization"

What the **** type of question is that.

Let's email that ****er Kawakami when we make the playoffs. **** him.
    Let's not bring up the playoffs when we are 1-2 !! What are you gonna email him if we dont make the playoffs?

RaiderWolv is offline Limited Membership
    Starter

islandboy is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    How can you talk about playoffs when we don't even know who the head coach is going to be?

BlackHeart is offline Banned
    Chairman of the Board
    I didn't know the season was over last I checked we still have 13 games left to play.
    Like I said good luck with that

Hall of Famer
    I'm glad Herrerra did that. I wish he'd do it more. These ass-hat reporters just write whatever the fVck they want with no regard for truth. Fvck them!
    Quote Originally Posted by pokeinrichmond View Post
    I just hope the Raiders win a superbowl before the return of Jesus. All I can do is hope.
    "Davis was one of the greatest coaches I have ever observed... A truly great coach. Had he remained in coaching, he would be considered one of the greatest of all time". - Bill Walsh

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by OakTownFan34 View Post
    Let's not bring up the playoffs when we are 1-2 !! What are you gonna email him if we dont make the playoffs?
    nothing.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderWolv View Post
    Right note he writes:

" Raiders lovers will hate me more–I’d be disappointed if the Black Hole took my side. The more semi-sane sports fans might come to a different understanding."
    That ass is a raider hater and some people on this board think he's cool and are defending him, pathetic.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider_Len View Post
    I'm glad Herrerra did that. I wish he'd do it more. These ass-hat reporters just write whatever the fVck they want with no regard for truth. Fvck them!

Rookie

Only a matter of time

It was only a mattter of time before a bay area sports team got in Kawakami face. His so called column is usually based on opinion and speculation but always negative. If you dont believe me look at his other columns about the other teams here. I guess Nolan kicking his ass would make it credible huh?

OakTownFan34 is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    nothing.
    then your a hypocrite!! If your gonna call him out if we make the playoffs but if we dont you wont? you should just keep quiet bro!!

R8er25 is offline Limited Membership
    Veteran
    Read the last comment on there by mjm25...that's me! haha. Just annoyed.

Hall of Famer
    Yeah I've seen those too, they are censored, but
    that's a retarded question. Obviously he's trying to start something and get Kiffin to talk some **** about the organization.

Don't you all realize those ****ers in the media are probably rooting for our team to fail so they can write more ****?

I don't know why so many of you think it's cool and defending those asses.
    I've never been a Kawakami fan, and there's no doubt he was doing a little sh!t stirring, but he was also legitimately inquiring Lane Kiffin about his job, when it is clear that members of the organization were attempting to publicly deride him.

And, what does Harrera do? He tries to pick a fight with the 5'4" reporter, insisting that no such article was distributed. To which, other reporters stepped in and said, "oh, yes it was."

So, we have members of the organization handing out and article disparaging the ACTING head coach, and then a member (probably the same person who distributed the article) of the organization physically threatening a journalist for reporting as much.

mydograider is offline Limited Membership
    Bench Warmer
    What is this, lesser of two evils? You don't have to pick sides. IMO, they're both losers.
    I don't think anyone can say, with a straight face, that they support Herrera OR the media.
    I don't like Herrera, and bursting out in front of a camera like that is a bad idea. It's not only bad PR, but makes him look guilty.
    However, who can side with all these writers who are just trying to stir up BS all the time. Like the question about Kiff not wearing a shield. I think that pretty much sums it up.

I like how Kiffin laughs a lot, though. That's great. And how he keeps his cool. Respectable.

AdAstra is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    The fact that 31 other NFL Teams, Owners, and Management Personnel find a way to NEVER find themselves in this situation is proof that the old man has lost his groove.

Defend it all you want, Herrera did nothing but embarrass the Raider organization in front of a room full of freaking reporters...wonder why they write the things that they do? Because we GIVE IT TO THEM to write about.

It's time.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information